Android offers a wide range of options related to customization. Either natively or thanks to the vast collection of applications in the Google Play Store, you can make your device unique. Thanks to this guide, you will learn to customize one of the most visual sections of Android: the wallpaper. We tell you how to make this completely transparent.
How to Have a Transparent Wallpaper on Your Mobile
Transparent Phone is an application that will allow you to set a translucent wallpaper thanks to the rear camera of your device. To get started, download and install the app. If you want a fast and reliable download, use the link you have on this page.
- Next, open the application and wait for it to load. On the main screen, tap on getting access to start setting your transparent background.
- Allow Livecam Wallpaper to access the camera by tapping Allow.
- Choose between the two available options. On the one hand, Transparent Phone uses the rear camera and provides a transparency effect. Instead, Mirror Phone uses the front camera and conveys the feeling of being in a mirror. In this case, we will opt for the first one.
- Tap on the Install Wallpapers to set the translucent wallpaper.
- Apply the background with the Set wallpaper button.
- Choose whether you want it to apply only to the home screen or to the home and lock screen simultaneously.
- Now, just go back to the home screen.
As you can see, the wallpaper shows exactly what it would look like on the phone. Sure, you have to keep in mind that in order to save battery and resources, the camera focus is not as fast as it should and sometimes it just fails. On the other hand, the final quality is derived from a compression process that pursues the same premise of saving resources.